Environment Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance
Why Environment Health & Safety (EHS) Required
Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance is an important and integral discipline that responds to the need of providing a safe and healthy working environment to the Industrial workers and also holds responsibility for maintaining and improving environmental, health and safety issues at national and international levels.
Certified Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance professional program prepares knowledgeable and concern individuals who can help organizations to achieve their goals towards EHS and ensure know-how of practical implementations of Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance at various levels.
Benefits of EHS are in the following manner
1. Enhances and protects brand value and its images
2. Enhances the worker's commitment to their company
3. It demonstrates that the business is socially responsible
4. Builds a healthier workforce and increases the worker's competency levels
Services offered in EHS
1. Hazop Studies & Job Hazard Analysis / Job Safety Analysis
2. Process Safety Management (PSM)
3. Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
4. Risk Management Plans (RMP)
5. Offsite Consequence Analysis (OCA)